What’s The 5% Club?
The 5% Club is focused on creating momentum behind the recruitment of apprentices and graduates into the workforce. Its members consist of public and private companies in the UK who want to make a difference and support the UK’s ability to compete in increasingly tough global markets.
Member benefits include:
- Membership of The 5% Club
- Opportunity to showcase corporate responsibility and values commitment through investment in skills/training and employment
- Strategic approval to reprofile and build the workforce, balancing out the young with the experienced
- Association with peers and networking and best practice sharing opportunities with influential stakeholders
- Promotion of their brand on The 5% Club website together with case studies/profiles
- An opportunity to use The 5% Club logo on their own marketing materials both internally and externally
Members are asked to commit to:
- A public declaration to support the achievement of 5% of a company’s overall UK headcount being on a formalised apprentice, sponsored student and/or graduate programme and to simply report on their progress annually in a public document such as the Annual Report
- Companies are asked to commit to reaching the 5% target within a five year period
Our FAQs might answer any questions you have.